We had such a busy Fall and I'm just now taking the time to sit down and update this posting. It has been on my list of things to do along with addressing Christmas cards, wrapping packages, finishing Claire's one year scrapbook (sadly enough she is almost 2 years old now :), etc.... I just do not know where the time goes, but it is flying by....
This past October, we enjoyed visiting pumpkin patches, Fall festivals, a couple of trips to Lubbock, and Halloween which was an absolute blast. This was Claire's first "real" Halloween where she could actually participate and enjoy the true meaning behind getting dressed up and Trick or Treating. We thought it was so precious getting to see this cute little ladybug go from house to house saying, "treat, treat please". We were curious to see whether or not she would actually do it and she got it down really quickly. She enjoyed it so much that we ended up staying out at the block party a little later than anticipated :)
As for November, we enjoyed a trip to Philadelphia to visit my best friend, her husband, and new baby. We had such a fun time watching Baby Weslie and Claire together and catching up on some shopping, eating, and pedicures of course :) The plane ride was a little long, but we were thankful to have a portable DVD player with Barney on the entire time. I'm sure the people sitting by us thoroughly enjoyed their plane ride!!! We also made another trip to Lubbock and Amarillo this month. I think I'm trying to cram in as many trips as possible before Baby Cooper arrives. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun as we went to Matt's aunt and uncle's house and had a wonderful meal along with entertainment. Thanks Uncle Neil for allowing the kids to jam on your drum set! I hope they didn't do any permanent damage to it :)
More pics coming soon!!


1 comment:
Cute pregnant lady you! :) Hope yall are great. Love all the new pics!
Post a Comment