Here we are on the square in Santa Fe. Sarah and Cate joined us on our mini vacation. I loved looking at all of the fun jewelry that the Native Americans had made.
Here I am wearing my new dress that Mimi bought me during our shopping trip.
This past week we flew to Santa Fe, NM for a mini vacation and to visit my mom. Claire slept on the plane and enjoyed watching all of the people at the airport. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go again one day soon.
What a precious little girl you have... I came across your blog from another friend of ours and I finally created one of our own. I added you to our friends list. Our blog is http://www.readysetrobersons/blogspot.com I think these sites are so neat! jacy
Hi Amanda! I am so glad to know you have a blog as well, Micah and I will enjoy keeping up with your family. Your sweet Claire is a doll! Hope all is well! Take care, Heather
3 comments:
What a precious little girl you have... I came across your blog from another friend of ours and I finally created one of our own. I added you to our friends list. Our blog is http://www.readysetrobersons/blogspot.com
I think these sites are so neat!
jacy
Hi Amanda! I am so glad to know you have a blog as well, Micah and I will enjoy keeping up with your family. Your sweet Claire is a doll! Hope all is well! Take care, Heather
mmmmmmmmmmmm that's a sweet little mouth...... open realllllly wide it's going to feel amazing wrapped around my c-ck
Post a Comment