Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Claire

Lilypie

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Five Months

Happy Five Months Birthday Miss Claire, we love you!












Here I am playing with my blue octopus on my five month birthday!




















































I love it when Dad gives me a bath!





























Here I am on the fourth of July in the pool with Daddy. I think his hair tastes good.













We cannot believe that our little girl just turned 5 months old yesterday. She has accomplished a lot of things this past month. One of her highlights is that she now drinks a full 6 ounces from a bottle. As many of you know, we've had a difficult time getting her to take a bottle when I leave. With a little practice from Dad, she now loves her bottle. Another one of her highlights is that she started sitting up this month. She has also developed a little more personality and loves carrying on conversations with anyone who will listen. Sometimes her conversations go on until the weeeee hours of the morning.





































1 comment:

Shelby said...

Yippee for blogs! What a fun way for me to keep up with the Cartheys! She's a doll.....what a blessing!!! Love y'all!