Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Big Girl Bed Success
We are going on day three of the big girl bed and Claire absolutely loves it! She looks forward to me laying her down in it each night after storytime. As I leave her room, I still look back over my shoulder at her in awe of what a little girl she has become. It is such a surreal thing to see what was once your baby swaddled up in a soft blanket to a little girl all sprawled out in a big bed with her favorite lovey, blanket, and brown bear. I never dreamed the times would really go by this fast and I also never dreamed that Claire would ever really have actual objects in her bed :)!!! More pictures to post soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay for sweet Claire! Glad it's been an easy transition. Hope it continues to go smoothly, and I am SO excited to see pictures!
Post a Comment